Benefits of the team store
- Clubs/schools no longer have to carry large amounts of stock. (Every gear shed is full of 3XL hoodies from 2008).
- Mortimer Apparel does all the groundwork, all you have to do is share the link with your members.
- The store offers flexible payment options, which will help increase merchandise sales.
- Mortimer Apparel collects payments directly and reimburses your organisation their profit share.
How it Works
1) Select your product range and request a quote
- Fill in our ‘Request for Quote’ form
2) Design and Order Confirmation
- Our team will send a quote with design options to be reviewed
- Confirm and accept the quote and designs.
- Contact for store confirmed. This will be published on the site for any general enquiries from your members.
3) Setup Team Store
- The team store will be set up with confirmed garment designs. Once approved the store will be live on our website for an agreed period.
- Prior to store closure, Mortimer Apparel will send a summary of orders to date. The club/school is able to place a bulk top-up order at this time.
- If total order quantity is below the minimum quantity agreed upon, you will be charged for the remaining quantity
- Once the store closes the order will be placed into production with a turnaround time of approx 6 - 8 weeks.
- After the deadline, Mortimer Apparel will send a summary of all orders received.
- All orders will be delivered to the contact person in approx 4 - 6 weeks after
the store closes to be distributed to members.
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum order quantity is 25 units per garment
- Mortimer Apparel will reimburse the profit share within 5 working days of the order being delivered.
Returns and Refunds
- We do not offer returns and refunds for custom orders
- If there is an issue with your order, contact club representative or email@example.com